HUD and Advanced Displays Space Lead
Áreas profesionales este puesto: Engineering & Design
Categoría de Trabajo: Product Design & Engineering-Engineering
Fecha de publicación: May 12, 2022
Marca: FCA Group
Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead Stellantis into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Stellantis’ Software Organization (SWX) was established to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. The Space Leader is a key role in realizing the goals of the Product organization and brings industry know-how and deep rooted domain knowledge and expertise to the team.
The Space Leader is responsible for managing a portfolio and for bringing advancement in product/technology. In this role, the Space Leader is expected to be a subject matter expert on one of the following areas within consumer or automotive product lines: cluster cockpit, applications cockpit, software, mobile apps, user experience.
The Leader is expected to be able to technically articulate the product definition, creation and advancement into a technical roadmap. The Space Leader will run many parallel projects (called ART in Safe Agile terminology or referred to as spaces). The ultimate goal is to realize the delivery of the spaces this individual drives in time and within scope. The Space Leaders external facing responsibilities with brands as customers and suppliers is a pivotal part in making this mission successful. The Space Lead will deliver the definition and the requirements for the implementation team to do the development and will focus on expanding the modalities supported by the framework by meaningfully integrating new input and output sensors / devices. These applications will be targeted towards brands across our portfolio and global. The Leader should strive towards bringing innovation and development to the automotive world.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Deliver the end product to brands
- Interface to product management
- Decompose the scope into different streams
- Provide technical guidance to the team
- Manage the execution of all the streams
- Estimation, planning and budgeting
- Managing the parallel work streams
- Create KPIs for development teams and excel it
- Motivate the development team and build work culture
- Hands on technical expertise with development of higher-level frameworks, applications on different platforms
- Functional safety implementation and managing all the interfaces with different systems
- Experience in synthesizing multiple stakeholder requirements into common solutions
- Ability to create partnerships to continuously expand on the roadmaps by including new modal inputs and outputs
- Ability to drive and manage development out of distributed teams
- Established expertise in delivering complex projects
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the system
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in building high technology products
- Willingness to learn SAFe Agile practices
- Industry expertise in HUD, optics AR or VR
- Strong record of accomplishment of project delivery for deeply technical products
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Very good understanding of engineering processes
- Strong networking capabilities across business units in a multinational environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Nuestro programa de recompensas totales refleja nuestro compromiso para ayudarle a lograr todo lo posible, desde un punto de vista personal y profesional. Esto incluye una variedad de prestaciones y ofertas diseñadas para cuidar de usted y de su familia en distintas etapas de la vida.
Para nosotros es una prioridad proporcionarle lo que necesita para tener una carrera satisfactoria, un estilo de vida saludable y un futuro placentero. Al ser una empresa global, nuestros paquetes para empleados varían según el país, las normas habituales y la entidad jurídica que lo haya contratado.