Zone de carrière: Sales & Marketing
Catégorie d’emploi: Marketing
Date publiée: July 24, 2019
Partagez cet emploi
The resource will operate within the Digital, Analytics & Media dept. which has the primary objective to define the HQ global digital & media strategic roadmap coordinating the web & digitally plugged brand communication and media operations across 68 countries/ 15 key markets. Global Guidance and Directions as main functions across the Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 to establish and coordinate the key digital related activities ensuring excellence execution/outcomes.
To this extend, for this specific role we are looking for a Media Specialist who will support the team – in coordination with internal stakeholders, the markets and the media agency/players -specifically for
1. the setup, implementation and management of multiple effective and efficient digital paid media campaigns across multiple channels overseeing media plan and budget maintenance. Includes 2 main areas of operations with different key responsibilities: 1. Global campaigns (content and media mix definition, campaign execution, budget maintenance, KPIs setting and performance analysis) and 2. Local campaigns (coordination and markets support for content localization, media mix recommendations, KPIs setting and performance analysis).
2. the set up and roll out of specific media reporting. Refers to ensure the insights understanding
3. the coordination of global media operations & media tools (eg. Data Management Platforms) in order to ensure that all the campaigns are running accordingly to the company business objectives, generating the proper demand.
1. Setup and management of multiple effective and efficient digital paid media campaigns across multiple channels/platforms in close coordination with Media Agency/media players
• Building global media plan for T1 executions for a wide range of initiatives (eg qualified traffic generation, leads generation, LFAs performance)
– Identify target audience by action/channel
– Recommend budget and ideal media mix
– Oversee media plan and budget maintenance
– SEM Campaigns, Video Campaigns (YouTube), Display Campaigns
– Manage creative/assets/contents development and ensure a consistent localization on a market level (eg development of banners and rich media assets, keywords list, AD copy)
– Build, develop and execute retargeting and programmatic campaigns as a key strategic task for the role
– Coordination of key stakeholders (internal and external, markets, suppliers)
• Coordination of the paid media activities globally
– Support the markets for the content localization and campaign/audience set up
– Collect local media plan and provide recommendations on the proper investment/media mix to maximize the efficiency of the campaigns & the demand generation
2. Set up and roll out of specific media reporting & KPIs framework definition (eg CPC/CPL/CPA/CPE) and monitoring (per channel, T1 and T2)
3. Set up, roll out and understanding of competitive reporting (eg Nielsen)
● Communication skills: the resource will handle different projects being in contact with different stakeholder both internally and externally
● Organizational skills: high attention to details as well as ability to be organized in a high pace environment that runs on very tight time frames
● Flexibility/Speed: Must be able to get working “on-the-run” with minimal amount of training
● Ability to manage complex scope due to the number of markets involved and fragmented local landscapes
● Data driven approach with constant focus on ROI
● Confidence with multiple media platforms
● Strong understanding of ad operations and ad tech
● Written and spoken fluency in English/Italian
● Motivation and passion for Media Ecosystem & Innovation trends
● Strong organizational and planning
● Team-working ability
Notre programme Total Rewards reflète notre engagement à vous aider à atteindre tous vos objectifs, qu’il s’agisse de votre vie personnelle ou de votre vie professionnelle. Il comprend une gamme d’avantages sociaux et d’offres conçus pour prendre soin de vous et de votre famille aux diverses étapes de la vie.
Pour nous, il est prioritaire de vous offrir ce dont vous avez besoin pour avoir une carrière satisfaisante, un style de vie sain et un avenir agréable. En tant qu’entreprise internationale, nos régimes d’avantages sociaux varient selon les pays, les normes coutumières traditionnelles et la personne morale qui vous a engagé.