Controls Documentation and Training Specialist
Aree professionali: Service & Parts/Warehouse
Categoria: Customer Care
Data di pubblicazione: August 23, 2019
Condividi questo lavoro
Comau is seeking a motivated and self-directed individual for a position as a Controls Documentation and Training Specialist. This position provides the opportunity for flexibility and exposure to grow in the fields of automated body assembly, powertrain and even aerospace systems. While primarily based in Southfield, MI, the position also offers opportunities for short term travel in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Work with design and shop floor integration personnel to develop technical maintenance documentation for use by our customers: documentation includes but is not limited to Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Comau Product Specific Manuals, Single Point Lessons, ECPLs, and instructional materials for training Lessons, ECPLs, and instructional materials for training
- Conducting training onsite at customer locations
- Travel required to our local Comau build facilities, as well as to customer sites to collect information for documentation and training purposes
- Other duties as required
Reports to: Documentation and Training Manager
Do you have what it takes?
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of design and/or shop floor electrical/controls experience in the automation industry
- Must be willing to travel 0-20% in the US, Canada and Mexico
- Must be able to effectively use the following applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suites
- Basic understanding of AutoCad
- Experience with conducting stand up instruction in front of customer personnel some sort of training with customer
- Experience in the automobile industry in automation
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Il nostro programma di total reward riflette il nostro impegno nell’aiutarti a raggiungere qualsiasi traguardo possibile, sia a livello personale che professionale. La nostra priorità è quella di fornire gli strumenti necessari per avere una carriera soddisfacente, uno stile di vita salutare e un futuro migliore. Essendo un’azienda globale, i nostri pacchetti per dipendenti possono variare in base al paese, alle consuetudini locali e alla specifica società presso la quale sei assunto.