Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is seeking a World Class Finance Analyst to work at our Headquarters and Techical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
- Partner with the business leads for the various Finance and Accounting Groups to identify, design and deploy process improvements.
- Operate as a liaison between Finance and the ICT organization in managing all aspects of the project.
- Engage in proof of concepts using emerging technologies and provide guidance on software solutions.
- Exercise best practice methods to assist in process improvement projects.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Continuous improvement mindset (Lean Six Sigma).
- Experience designing and developing automated solutions (i.e. process automation, reporting and analytics) that drives business value and a project management skill set.
- Additionally, to help support the Finance community, previous experience in a Finance function and knowledge of Finance related systems is essential (i.e. SAP suite, Oracle suite, Blackline, Microsoft Office, G Suite, QlikSense, QlikView, Data Lake, R, Python).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or Process Improvement/Project Management
- Project Management, process thinking, problem solving and priority setting concepts and skills
- Self-motivated, leadership skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience using G Suite or MS Office
- Familiarity with Financial Systems and reporting tools
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Analytics/RPA certification or training
- Project Management Certification or training
- Experience with ERP solutions
- Desire operating in a continuously changing technological landscape, managing various types of projects
Il nostro programma di total reward riflette il nostro impegno nell’aiutarti a raggiungere qualsiasi traguardo possibile, sia a livello personale che professionale. La nostra priorità è quella di fornire gli strumenti necessari per avere una carriera soddisfacente, uno stile di vita salutare e un futuro migliore. Essendo un’azienda globale, i nostri pacchetti per dipendenti possono variare in base al paese, alle consuetudini locali e alla specifica società presso la quale sei assunto.