Area Sales Manager – Italy
Aree professionali: Sales & Marketing
Data di pubblicazione: August 31, 2021
Condividi questo lavoro
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager that, with focus on the country Italy, will be in charge of developing sales & volumes, managing the Local Maserati Network. His/her primary mission will be achieving the assigned targets, retails and wholesales, market share, stock in the area of responsibility.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Communicating Maserati accurate wholesale and retail sales forecasts
- Creating, presenting and defining annual sales dealers terms between Maserati and the italian dealer network
- Working with the Italian dealer network to support the achievement of their annual targets
- Working with the dealer network to explore and develop methods of sales performance growth
- Managing the communication of issues affecting the dealer business
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop effective network marketing activities able to boost sales development
- Maintaining an effective internal wholesale and retail sales reporting
- Providing periodical reports to Maserati regarding network performance
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of dealer network P&L documentation
- Monitoring Weekly and Monthly Sales Target Performance
- Monitoring and managing Stock situation
- Assisting with Sales Training and Product Launches
- Monitoring Sales Training Compliance
- Managing sales incentive budget
- Properly managing all the Customer experience actions and their effects through the network dealerships
- Internal –> Regional Marketing, Regional Finance, Regional Network Development, Maserati Commercial, Regional Product Launch, Regional Aftersales
- External –> Dealer Network, Customers, Maserati Club
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Economics, Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 yrs of Sales experience within the Automotive industry (with focus on Italian/EMEA Markets)
- Computer skills: proficiency with MS Office/Google suite, MODIS, Salesforce
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English; French and Spanish as a plus
- Proven ability to build strong dealer relationships in a professional manner, ability to effectively negotiate and work under tight deadlines
- Being results and detail oriented, proactive and a good team player
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Il nostro programma di total reward riflette il nostro impegno nell’aiutarti a raggiungere qualsiasi traguardo possibile, sia a livello personale che professionale. La nostra priorità è quella di fornire gli strumenti necessari per avere una carriera soddisfacente, uno stile di vita salutare e un futuro migliore. Essendo un’azienda globale, i nostri pacchetti per dipendenti possono variare in base al paese, alle consuetudini locali e alla specifica società presso la quale sei assunto.