Design Responsible – Connectivity & Infotainment Validation
Aree professionali: Engineering & Design
Categoria: Engineering – Electrotechnical
Data di pubblicazione: April 11, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Condividi questo lavoro
- Responsible for EE C&I validation for Vehicle programs (involves test framework development, , Test Cases design and Automation using C&I System test bench, System level validation and defects reporting and tracking).
- Project planning (Effort estimation, resource allocation/identification, schedule preparation etc.,)
- Project monitoring with weekly review meetings.
- Responsible for overall program schedule and quality of deliverables.
- Proactively Identifying risks in the program to plan for mitigation & contingency plans
- Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
- To ensure that team is always working on the highest priority tasks.
- Mentoring the team members.
- Supporting in hiring and retaining the talent.
- Goal setting and performance appraisal to the team members (direct reports).
- Managing Vendor resources and tools (make and buy decisions, evaluation of tools and technologies based on the program and technical requirements).
- Responsible for identifying and reporting KPIs (key Process Indicators) to management and customer on weekly basis.
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis to identify corrective and preventive actions for the issues identified in the field.
- Preparing Statement of work for outsourced projects and detailed technical proposals for in-house development projects.
- Strong Knowledge in product and program life cycle.
- Strong Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Strong Project management, Configuration Management and team handling skills
- Should have handled a team of 10+ people.
- Experienced in working on all stages of project development lifecycle including development and Validation (White box as well as Black box level).
- Good hands on in Connectivity, Infotainment and Driver Information features development as well as validation with Tier-1 Automotive Supplier, Automotive OEM or well reputed Service organization
- Hands on exposure with Automotive embedded hardware modules such as ECUs, sensors and Actuators as well as tools.
- Experience in communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS and Diagnostics Protocols/Standards.
- Working experience in HIL simulators such as VECTOR VT or other HIL tools.
- Development of Test Cases/test Procedures, test scripts from Requirements and Vehicle Functional Specification documents.
- Experience working with CAN tools, CAPL Scripts and Canoe simulation environment.
- The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Il nostro programma di total reward riflette il nostro impegno nell’aiutarti a raggiungere qualsiasi traguardo possibile, sia a livello personale che professionale. La nostra priorità è quella di fornire gli strumenti necessari per avere una carriera soddisfacente, uno stile di vita salutare e un futuro migliore. Essendo un’azienda globale, i nostri pacchetti per dipendenti possono variare in base al paese, alle consuetudini locali e alla specifica società presso la quale sei assunto.