Much has been said and written about FCA and the state of the American automotive industry, but the most important part of the story is being written now. FCA is creating a global industrial powerhouse. Every new day and new challenge brings the opportunity to drive your future. You’ll get involved. You’ll take risks. You’ll leave your mark. Come and blaze new trails with us!
The Quality organization is currently seeking a highly skilled, solutions-oriented Tigershark Quality Manager to join our Quality team at FCA US Headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This position offers the selected candidate an opportunity to be an integral part of company whose focus is to change the automotive landscape. The Quality Manager is responsible for managing quality engineering group activities and the teaching and diffusion of quality tools and world class manufacturing methods.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Partner with platform management to execute new program delivery
- Manage resources to resolve launch quality issues and manage continuous improvement activities
- Develop program specific quality strategies using benchmark product information
- Provide an independent confirmation of the design, test, manufactured, and purchased component processes
- Ensure completion to an acceptable standard to deliver a quality product to the customer at launch
- Ensure launched products exceed customer expectations as measured in the six types of quality
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong communication skills to support meetings at all levels of the company, including senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in at least one of the three following areas: manufacturing, quality, engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience working in a lean/flat organization with cross functional skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Quality Management or MBA
- Supervisory experience
- Powertrain and quality experience
- Manufacturing, design release and or supplier quality experience
- Knowledge of engines, transmissions and driveline components
Il nostro programma di total reward riflette il nostro impegno nell’aiutarti a raggiungere qualsiasi traguardo possibile, sia a livello personale che professionale. La nostra priorità è quella di fornire gli strumenti necessari per avere una carriera soddisfacente, uno stile di vita salutare e un futuro migliore. Essendo un’azienda globale, i nostri pacchetti per dipendenti possono variare in base al paese, alle consuetudini locali e alla specifica società presso la quale sei assunto.