The General Assembly Technology Manger will be responsible for managing the Communication Group. This group leads general assembly in FIS specialist, transfer devices (conveyors, AGV, EMR, transfers, strippers), Performance Feedback System (PFS) specialist (torque, error/mistake proof, scanning), and Andon specialist in the standardization of all general assembly activities. This person will benchmark communication technology in the industry and develop detailed standards for general assembly equipment and process. These standards and processes will be shared with global counterparts to identify synergies and be used by ME’s Commodities and launch team to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR other Bachelor’s degree combined with an MBA
- 10+ years of related work experience in general assembly
- 5+ years of experience in supervision
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and/or Google Suite
- Master of Business Administration
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.