- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in torque
- 5+ years of plant experience in General Assembly or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and labor
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Assembly Plant experience with good overall knowledge of General Assembly
- Experience in Electrical Test & Development and Wheel Alignment Process
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.