The Dodge Brand Manager will be lead manager for a performance nameplate within the exciting new lineup of Dodge vehicles. It requires a results-driven individual who is passionate about cars and has a thorough understanding of our lineup, competition and the automotive industry. The Dodge Brand Manager will manage both current and future vehicle actions in defining and optimizing content, pricing, volumes, marketing strategies, sales, profitability, incentives, research, consumer insight and communications to dealers, media and business centers.
The selected candidate will enter a fast-paced, energetic team and will work closely with a large group of cross-functional departments including sales, marketing, product planning, product strategy, engineering, design, finance, fleet and other markets. The role requires creative thinking and strong product, sales, marketing, presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in sales within an automotive environment or a minimum of 5 years of marketing, brand management, product planning, product strategy, or financial experience within any environment
- Very strong MS Office skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Results-driven individual who is passionate about cars
- Ability to develop and present strategic and tactical plans to senior management and large groups of stakeholders including dealers, business centers and media
- Team player with strong individual skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized, motivated and outgoing professional who wants to grow and develop within the FCA Group
- Strong leadership skills
- Master of Business Administration
- Detailed knowledge of Dodge and competitive vehicles within the US market
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.