The Propulsion System Networking Team Lead is responsible for the day to day activities of overseeing and facilitating a group in the creation and maintenance of the propulsion system communications files (CAN, ldf), development of a common SharePoint site for the file retention and access, supporting root cause analysis with problem resolution and administration of the propulsion networking process. Additional responsibilities will include but not limited to the following: distribution of assignments, evaluating resource utilization and forecasting deficits, maintaining release of documents against project milestones, applying conformity to file generation, interfacing with counterparts in powertrain engineering such as chief engineers, COE leads, system engineers, simulation team and interfacing and coordinating with EE networking teams in all regions with respect to production and prototype dbc file development.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 7 years of experience in automotive engineering
- Experience in Controller Area Network (CAN)/LIN based in-vehicle communication systems development
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated/self-starter with proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Master of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.