Connectivity – Cyber Security Specialist
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
Date Posted: October 19, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
The Electrical and Electronics team of our Product Development department is looking for talents to fill open positions in the connected vehicle cyber security area.
The selected candidate will work in an ever-changing field in which the state of the art of technology has been growing year over year.
Main responsibilities will be to guarantee and define adequate cyber security mechanisms and requirements to all electronics modules of vehicle that provide connectivity and user interaction functionalities.
· Education: Master degree in computer science engineering or computer science or equivalent;
· Good knowledge of common security patterns (e.g., authentication, authorization, separation of privileges, sandboxing, need to know, separation of duties, …);
· Good knowledge of security protocols (e.g., IPSec, TLS, SSH, …);
· Good Knowledge of X.509 digital certificate standard and Public Key Infrastructure management;
· Good knowledge in C/C++ programming language;
· Good knowledge of scripting language (e.g., jscript, bash, …);
· Good knowledge of the Object Oriented Programming paradigm;
· Basic Knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic algorithms (e.g., RSA, AES);
· Basic knowledge of UML language;
· Basic knowledge of software engineering;
· Basic knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., ISO31000, SAEJ3061, …);
· Expertise in computer network architectures;
· Expertise in IEEE802.3 family protocols;
· Familiarity with multi-Core architecture micro-controllers;
· Ability to work in multi-cultural teams;
· Ability to interface with Stakeholders in other departments and with automotive suppliers;
· Strong skills in technical writing and presenting;
· Good self-organization and analytical skills;
· Good proficiency in English.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.