Career Area: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Automobile Manufacturing
Date Posted: October 22, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
Responsible for engine lab daily operation activities.
– engine and transmission check and preparation before test.
– Assemble and disassemble engine and transmission.
– Operate engine and transmission test equipments.
– Lab operation paper work.
– Feedback timely the abnormal phenomenon of engine and transmission during test.
– Assist engineers to do equipments daily maintenance, trouble shooting.
– Find and deal with the basic abnormal condition of equipments and test results.
– Lab EHS and 5S.
– 3 years related experience.
– Familiar with the structure and principle of engine and transmission.
– Familiar with the assembly and disassembly engine and transmission.
– Familiar with the operation of AVL powertrain test equipments, such as puma, AMA i60, indicom, etc.
– Familiar with engine and transmission test standards
– Familiar with engine and transmission preparation work before test. Preferred.
– Basic English skills. Preferred.
– Familiar with lab 5S, EHS.
– Willing to work on shifts.
– 熟练操作AVL动力总成测试设备，如PUMA, AMA i60，INDICOM等
– 熟悉实验室5S, EHS
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.