Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is seeking a World Class Finance Analyst to work at our Headquarters and Techical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
- Partner with the business leads for the various Finance and Accounting Groups to identify, design and deploy process improvements.
- Operate as a liaison between Finance and the ICT organization in managing all aspects of the project.
- Engage in proof of concepts using emerging technologies and provide guidance on software solutions.
- Exercise best practice methods to assist in process improvement projects.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Continuous improvement mindset (Lean Six Sigma).
- Experience designing and developing automated solutions (i.e. process automation, reporting and analytics) that drives business value and a project management skill set.
- Additionally, to help support the Finance community, previous experience in a Finance function and knowledge of Finance related systems is essential (i.e. SAP suite, Oracle suite, Blackline, Microsoft Office, G Suite, QlikSense, QlikView, Data Lake, R, Python).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or Process Improvement/Project Management
- Project Management, process thinking, problem solving and priority setting concepts and skills
- Self-motivated, leadership skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience using G Suite or MS Office
- Familiarity with Financial Systems and reporting tools
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Analytics/RPA certification or training
- Project Management Certification or training
- Experience with ERP solutions
- Desire operating in a continuously changing technological landscape, managing various types of projects
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.