This role will serve as a liaison between the dealers’ and FCA to assist in all areas of retail development including forecasting retail sales objectives by vehicle line ensuring the dealer orders meet market demand and managing monthly vehicle allocation and scheduling to ensure maximum production capability within the district.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to, reviewing minimum sales responsibility (MSR) and provide consultation on improvement opportunities, as well as reviewing and analyzing dealer financial statements and consult with dealers to improve their operations and retail business. This role will ensure that advertising and marketing initiatives are consistent with the corporate message and branding guidelines, as well as ensuring proper levels of sales satisfaction are present at all dealerships while identifying areas for improvement.
- 1 year of sales or marketing experience
- Willing to relocate for this position as well as future positions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite applications
- Experience in a new car automotive dealership environment
- Proven track record of calling on dealerships in a sales role in a secondary or higher market with an OEM
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Excel in building positive working relationships
- Entrepreneurial individual with a history of leadership and achievement
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to achieve goals under minimal supervision
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.