Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: November 15, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
Do you want to embrace new challenges in a global environment? Are you addicted to engineering and problem solving?
If the answers are “yes”, you have good chances to be the right candidate for this position.
You will be the technical responsible of Mechatronics components (visible switches), working in close contact with specialists of other components, designers, suppliers and many other areas of our company (e.g. Purchasing, Plants, Bench testing, Quality).
Main tasks of the Mechatronics Engineer are:
• Creating, maintaining and updating technical specs and design rules for the product families;
• Guaranteeing innovation and alignment to benchmark;
• Defining technical solutions to meet required appearance and performances, quality targets, HMI requirements, Homologation norms;
• Creating sourcing documents;
• Supporting component development in cooperation with suppliers and other functional teams in FCA;
• Supporting Virtual Analysis activities as a part of the design;
• Investigating issue root causes, defining technical solutions for quality improvement of current vehicles to meet the quality targets.
The role requires business trips to visit Component Suppliers and vehicles Assembly Plants and meet other FCA Regional Teams.
• Master degree in: Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
• Know How of: plastic molding and FEM analysis
• Work experience: 2 – 3 years;
• Good knowledge of English language
By submitting your application, you are accepting our privacy notice:
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.