- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft office products
- Must be able to work off shifts, weekends and holidays as required
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience with power distribution within a manufacturing facility
- Experience with plant utilities, HVAC, conveyors, wastewater, sewers, parking lots/drives, security, fire alarms and suppression, roofs, structural, networking
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.