Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is seeking an Investor Relations Manager to work at our Headquarters and Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
At FCA, we want to empower you to bring your best. That’s why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At FCA, you’ll work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
What you’ll do:
The Investor Relations Manager will support all Global Investor Relations activities, including the preparation of materials to communicate the Company’s financial results and strategy to global investors and analysts, regular reporting to both internal and external parties, as well as supporting special projects as required by senior leadership.
- Support execution of Global Investor Relations team’s strategies and corporate access plan
- Assist in preparation of materials for investor relations events, including earnings conference calls, road shows, conferences, analyst/investor meetings and annual general meetings
- Monitor company results, compile statistics and analyze situations for investor impact
- Analyze and report on Company’s stock performance and investor base changes
- Assist in preparation of monthly capital markets performance and business analysis
- Review and summarize analyst and other research reports for senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Monitor, review and analyze peer companies’ performance and provide analyses to senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Compile information and conduct detailed analyses in response to investor and analyst inquiries
- Work cross-functionally with Financial, Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Operations, Corporate Communications, Legal and other organizations to gather, analyze and present data
- Prepare investor profiles, agendas and any additional research and briefing documentation required in advance of meetings
- Track investor and analyst meetings with CEO/CFO, senior leadership and Investor Relations
- Support maintenance of Investors section of corporate website
- Other ad hoc analyses as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or Economics; if no Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or Economics, must have a Master’s Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or equivalent
- Relevant work experience at a bank, private equity fund or similar organization
- Experience with Bloomberg and FactSet software
- Knowledge of FCA Group and/or ability to understand main attributes of automotive business
- Solid financial, strategic analysis and valuation skills; understanding of financial statements and reports
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, with a bias for action and issue resolution
- Good overall business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and in a time constrained environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables, learn quickly and independently, and improve processes
- Strong initiative and team player
- Supervisory experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.