The Powertrain Senior Designer/Checker position is for a highly skilled and detailed individual with designing and checking experience of complex parts and assemblies. The position’s primary responsibilities include: checking 2D and 3D powertrain assemblies and components to company and industry standards, coordinating and collaborating design functionality with engineers, designers, and manufacturing, and performing form, fit and function checks and tolerance stack-ups.
- Minimum 10 years of design experience
- Minimum 5 years checking experience
- Extensive experience with NX parametric solid modeling and Teamcenter
- Working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5M – 2009 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing standard
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Ability to solve complex technical design issues
- Strong written and oral communications
- Strong organization, planning and data management skills
- Bachelor of Science in a technically related field
- Experience in the design of complex castings and precision machined components
- Vis Pro/Vis Mockup experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.