Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Engineering
Date Posted: March 12, 2020
Share this job
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement the User Interface for Comau industrial Iot solutions.
- Build highly scalable API-driven front-end hybrid and web applications according to today’s best practices and coding standards.
- Integrate hardware/sensors and develop software to manage IoT/Industry 4.0 applications.
- Direct research on emerging trends//solutions/standards in Automation and IoT/Industry 4.0.
- Ensure UX Design roadmap comprehends design and content management needs.
- Other duties as required.
Head of Digital Product Management
Do you have what it takes?
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields.
- At least 2 years of experience with of UI/UX web development
- Best practices of code development: testing, reviews and design documentation.
- Expertise in code debugging and the ability to understand and integrate state of the art libraries and frameworks into your work are important skills we value.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) a plus.
- Experience with Angular or similar Frameworks.
- Experience with PTC thingworx platform.
- General knowledge on Industrial Automation and Robotics fields.
- Knowledge on databases, Big Data and Cloud concepts and tools (e.g. AWS, Azure, Hadoop, MapReduce, Impala, Cassandra, MongoDB, SQL).
- Contributing to open source projects.
- 3 – 4+ years of work experience in similar field.
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.