Training Engineering Specialist – Commercial
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: February 26, 2020
Share this job
Maserati’s Commercial Training department is looking to reinforce its team with a person responsible for Training Engineering, matching the following profile:
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Automotive Engineering degree is a plus
- Excellent Maserati product knowledge
- Good knowledge of the auto retail business and auto market
- Passion for cars and closely following the latest trends in the auto business (technology, market developments, customer needs)
- Commercial attitude and customer focus
- Strong attention to detail; working with precision
- Technical auto background is a plus but no strict requirement
- Experience with creation of training assets is a plus
- Experience in the auto retail business is a plus
- Italian and English language proficiency, especially in written English
- Knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency with MS office;
- Any experience with graphic tools (Adobe illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop) is a plus
- Any experience with web-based training design or web design is a plus
The main tasks of the Training Engineering responsible consist of the following:
- Supporting the Commercial Training department with the creation of product training courses and training materials for the Maserati sales network worldwide.
- Becoming the point of reference within the Commercial Training department for what regards Maserati product knowledge and knowledge of our competitors.
- Assisting and closely collaborating with specialist suppliers and internal stakeholders for the development of product-related digital and printed training assets (Newsletters, Product Essentials, Web-based training modules, presentation materials)
- Providing support to the daily operations of the Commercial Training department.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.