- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Automotive or related fields
- Minimum of three years of dealer or field related experience
- Experience in Automotive Technical Service
- Excel in building positive working relationships, cost assessment and conflict resolution
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated while demonstrating ability to achieve goals under minimum supervision
- Strong written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Willing and able to travel
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Customer Relations experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.