- Major in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field at an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited program; Other Engineering degrees from an ABET accredited university programs (Aerospace/Aeronautical, Agricultural, Biomedical/Biomechanical/Bioengineering, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Computer Science, Materials, Mechatronics, Metallurgical, Software) or related field will be considered if the candidate exhibits the desired characteristics to fill an opening within the intern program
- Completion of freshman year at an accredited university by the summer of 2021
- Strong interest in the Automotive Industry
- 3.0 or Higher GPA based on a 4.0 scale
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with excellent organization skills required
- Must exhibit strong leadership characteristics
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.