Sales Planning Specialist
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: September 7, 2020
Share this job
Join our Sales Operations EMEA Team!
In Maserati Head Quarter in Modena, will be responsible of defining and monitoring sales targets / KPI’s across the EMEA Region. Manage the business intelligence and sales coordination activities supporting the EMEA Regions on their target achievement.
· Monitor sales KPI’s and trends against target and forecast on daily basis and highlight the gaps between demand and supply, proposing and sharing the possible solutions;
· Monitor and analyze the daily order intake, across the various EMEA countries, in terms of sell-in / sell-out and vs. targets;
· Identify risk and opportunities in the business, supports the creation of specific action plans / ad-hoc campaigns and monitors the effectiveness of the implemented actions;
· Track, analyze and forecast the monthly sales/registrations trends of the main EU markets in terms of competitors, segments, engine/fuel mix;
· Manage and support the sales planning and governance processes in the assigned perimeter (monthly PO, ad-hoc analysis, sales actions and incentive programs monitoring).
· Degree: Engineering or Economics or equivalent
· Years of Experience: >3
· Fluent in Italian & English
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.