- Minimum of a sophomore status
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace/Aeronautical, Biomedical/Biomechanical/Bioengineering, Chemical, Materials, Metallurgical, or Mechatronics from an ABET accredited university
- Ability to work 24 hours per week
- Ability to work weekends
- Willingness to travel 20 – 40%
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Strong interest in the automotive industry and new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving ability and a results orientation
- Comfortable with complex technical analysis
- Ability to travel within the NA region
- Reliable personal vehicle
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.