Application Developer Angular JS
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
Date Posted: September 16, 2020
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
- Analyze business requirements provided by our business partners and perform the design, development of the application.
- Participate with the business owners and ICT SMEs during the requirements elicitation and solution design process.
- Deliver the application changes with the highest degree of quality.
- Manage the product backlog and report the status to all the stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Generate ad hoc reports for the business owners
- Minimum 5 years development experience with J2EE development.
- Proficiency with the following technologies
- Angular JS
- Spring Framework
- Progressive Web Application
- Sybase/UDB stored procedures
- Unix Scripting
- Experience working with business partners and transforming high level business requirements into detailed design and build specifications.
- Experience with designing and developing high performance scalable web applications.
- Experience with performing Load Testing for Web Applications.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multitask in a very demanding environment and meet aggressive timelines.
- Ability to accurately estimate the required effort and duration required to complete a given estimate.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated complex analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct design and code reviews as needed.
- Test code and incorporate feedback from functional testing.
- Provide guidance on testing design for users.
- Experience in native mobile application development
- Complete quality assurance procedures on new code through development, testing and implementation to ensure exceptional deliverables for client satisfaction
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.