- High school diploma or equivalent
- 8 years of documented proof of practical tractor and trailer repair experience
- Must have strong electrical abilities in both tractor and trailer lighting systems
- Must have the ability to learn to operate a 35-ton tow vehicle
- Must possess a valid Michigan CDL-A license
- Must have a valid passport or an enhanced driver’s license
- Must have the ability to work any shift
- Satisfactory motor vehicle report and accident history (no DUI or OWI)
- Introductory level computing skill sets
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.