Commercial Operations Pricing & DFS Specialist
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: October 14, 2020
Share this job
Join Maserati Parts & Service Team!
The Commercial Operations Pricing & DFS Specialist reports directly to the Pricing, DFS & Reporting Manager and is in charge for:
DFS product range management (Tires, lubricants, etc.)
DFS’s supplier contracts management
Evaluation of marketing activities with all the suppliers
KPI reporting and monitoring
- Parts Pricing
- To set and renew of DFS’s supplier contracts
- To define the market schedule for each country and supplier
- To upload and submit orders weekly
- To define and share all the marketing activities with the countries involved
- To analyze and report commercial performances
- To identify new business opportunity based on DFS business model
- To forecast and revise annual DFS families budget
- To define parts pricing according to benchmark and company’s strategy
- Daily and Monthly sales reports
- Economics or Engineering Master Degree
- Work experience: 1–2 years in reporting, Aftersales, Product Marketing or Pricing is preferred (but not mandatory)
- English proficiency, knowledge of another languages will be considered as a plus
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Hard skills: analytics, budgeting, account
- Soft Skills: Problem solving, analytical mindset, passion for numbers, knowledge and passion for Automotive Industry, good verbal and presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, team working attitude and ability to synthesize.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.