Electric Vehicle Specialist
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: October 21, 2020
Share this job
Join Maserati Service Engineering Team!
The Electric Vehicle Specialist reports to the Serviceability & EV Responsible, within the Service Engineering – Technical Service department. The role is in charge of supporting the kick-off and development of Electrification processes toward Maserati Service Network. In particular he/she is in charge of :
- Support Parts & Service department in deploying the strategies agreed between cross functional areas, in order to deal with new issues introduced by Electrification;
- Support the Service Engineering department to define strategies to manage impacts introduced by Electric/Hybrid Vehicles;
- Support Service Engineering in the definition of a Service strategy for li-ion batteries;
- Support the technical definition of workshop standards to manage li-ion batteries during the complete lifecycle: installation, removal, shipping, storage, disposal;
- Support the definition of specific spare parts that characterize a BEV or Hybrid Vehicles;
- Support the definition of new business models for scheduled maintenance plan and equipment;
- Support Service Engineering in the publication of required owner’s or technical documentation.
- To coordinate cross functional activities between departments;
- To monitor and update plans, timing and related KPIs;
- To work in cooperation with Product Development and P&S departments to address and monitor requirements affecting various P&S processes.
- Brilliant Master's Degree in Electronic, Electric or Mechatronic Engineering;
- 2-3 years of working experiences in automotive sector, preferably in Product Development or Aftersales context (Technical Service is a plus);
- English full proficiency, Italian proficiency are required skills;
- Soft skills: very good relational skills, ability to synthesize, autonomy, goals leading of small teams experience is desired, ability to interact with multicultural environment
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.