- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 4 years of combined experience and training similar to that required in a bona fide apprenticeship program as an Electrician; or a U.S. Department of Labor Completion of Apprenticeship Certificate as an Electrician; or eight 8 years of documented Electrician experience; or 5 years of documented Electrician experience and three (3) years in a related trade
- Documentation that verifies the following: A DOL Certificate of Apprenticeship as an Electrician or employment letters and/or training records; and manufacturing experience as an Electrician
- Ability, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work any shift and work some overtime, including daily, weekends and holidays
- Experience as an Electrician in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- Electrical experience supporting manufacturing operations including knowledge and troubleshooting experience to locate and diagnose trouble in electrical systems or equipment
- Experience in preventative maintenance including replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
- Experience with industrial controls, conveyance systems, sub-stations, motor control centers, power distribution panels, electrical starters, variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.