ICT Manufacturing Methods & Planning Jr Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
Date Posted: October 30, 2020
Share this job
Join Maserati ICT Team!
The ICT Manufacturing Methods & Planning Specialist will manage and support the drafting of budgets and spending plans, reporting directly to the CIO and to the Department Managers, being specifically responsible for:
▪ Identification of company data and historical series necessary for the preparation of budgets
▪ Control of budget variances with respect to forecasts by means of reporting systems for cost centers, orders and control activities
- Management of reports and data upload on company databases
- Analysis and verification of the relationships between the data collected and the causes of deviation
- Management and validation of purchase requests (RDA) of Hw and SW goods and / or services
- Monitoring of the ICT procurement process and support to the Purchasing entity: progress of purchase orders, goods receipt, reminders, requests for offers, etc.
- Accounting control of invoices and verification of supplier contractual obligations
- Operational support in guaranteeing compliance with Company Policies: documentation of external personnel inputs, Duvri, new suppliers checklist etc.
- Coordination of activities between the various company areas and the ICT Dept, management of relations between internal and external customers
- University degree in Management Engineering/Economics
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Capable of managing multiple, high-priority assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels and to resolve complaints
- Strong analytical skills to interpret research data for reports and apply mathematic techniques in practical situations
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Ability to provide effective supervision and staff management
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet firm deadlines
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.