* Develop product analysis and determine “best fit” for market considering competitors/value/pricing etc
* Work with the brand teams to determine any product plan adjustments and request to platforms execution
* Present product proposition and high level business case to governance entities and monitor program development
* Link between Mexico organizations and global product responsible teams for Mexico market
* Determine blank space opportunities and find solutions to address them.
* Configure product plans according to Mexico commercial and customer needs.
* Maintain portfolio and industry information for strategic decisions.
Define alternatives to introduce a product within Portfolio Plan for Mexico.
Determine product position advantages and key enablers for market based on global plan
Understand if market could transition to a product more in line with FCA core attributes.
Competitive analysis and value perception
Product plan determination and key drivers for product
Development of product proposal and approval under governance forums
Drive and lead collaboration teams to integrate product business case (engineering, finance, brands)
Request to global platforms and manage execution for Mexico requests
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.