Event Support – Internship
Career Area: Support/Communication
Job Category: Support/Communication
Date Posted: August 4, 2022
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The intern will side the Maserati Event Team in the preparation and planning phase of communication events (press & corporate events), all the while focusing on backstage activities, material graphics, documentation and internal administration procedures.
He/she will have to interact with external and internal stakeholders (suppliers, purchasing department, industrial security, etc…), to master internal software programs like Baan/AS400 and familiarize with corporate internal procedures.
Internship duration: 6 months
Expected starting date: October 2022
The intern will contribute to the following:
- Event organization back office activities
- Contribute to administration/purchasing procedures for providers
- Operational on-site support during events
- Graphic design assistance (communication and setup material)
- Handling and preparation of event operational materials (event team outfits/uniforms + miscellaneous)
- Project editing (PowerPoint presentations)
- Proofreading, editing and short text translations/editing/writing
- Guest list editing and analysis
- University degree, even Bachelor’s or Associate degree, in Humanities, Languages or equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English (proofreading and short text editing/writing)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (esp. PowerPoint and Excel) and Google (G-Suite and G-mail)
- Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem solving and teamworking attitude
- Communication skills: he/she will handle different projects being in contact with different stakeholders, either internal or external
- Passion for Digital and Automotive
- Accustomed to operate within multi-language and multicultural teams
- Previous internship experience in events organization/hospitality services/back office services/language services will be considered a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.