Sales Academy – Internship
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: May 25, 2021
Share this job
Join Maserati Network Development team!
The Maserati Academy training department is looking for an intern that will be dedicated to a project of assessment and mapping of competencies of Maserati employees. The goal of this project is to obtain a clear view of Maserati’s internal staff competencies (product, operational, and business-related) in order to plan and develop dedicated internal training actions.
- Contribute to the staff competencies mapping project with its various stakeholders, principally the Maserati HR department and Maserati Academy training department
- Plan and organize assessments of Maserati’s internal staff members using a dedicated digital platform
- Monitor and map assessment participation and results, by various fields of competencies and internal departments
- Analyse, structure and present the assessment results and co-develop a plan for internal training actions
- University degree
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Soft skills: Excellent interpersonal skills – excellent verbal and written communication; proactive, able to learn quickly, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver on deadline; Strong attention to detail; working with precision; Personal interest for automotive industry, Luxury world, and Digital evolution.
- Skills or experience in the fields of Training, Business Management, Cognitive Psychology and Human Resources will be considered a plus
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.