Automated Guided Vehicle Specialist
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Engineering
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Share this job
Our Values reflect who we are and how we work and we value our employees. At Comau LLC, our employees enjoy working in a highly innovative and safe working environment while performing challenging and meaningful work to build value — driven solutions. Our positive relationships with our managers and co-workers allow us to take ownership and walk the talk. Our work culture encourages us to communicate openly, think innovatively, and act as a network. Employees are empowered to work with simplicity and efficiency. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment oriented toward innovation and multiculturalism that offers real opportunities for growth and aims for excellence — you are probably a great fit for our team!
Today, Comau has a truly global presence, with 33 operative centers in 14 different countries, which allows us to offer tailor-made solutions and localized support in a variety of fields.
The Position: We’re looking for a Designer Senior Mechanical
Challenging position aimed at proposing and executing the effective utilization of Automated Guided Vehicles in an Industrial Production Environment. You will provide excellent customer service and become an intricate component of our aggressive team environment.
- Involving Automated Guided Vehicles
- Ensure our customers make valuable technical operational improvements
- Ensure the validity of methods used by colleagues
- Coordinate work with colleagues
- Perform tasks hands on
- Other duties as required
- Analytical skills for evaluation information carefully and solving complex problems.
- Sound Communication skills. To be able to effectively communicate instructions while leading the team to meet their goals.
- Detail-oriented for understanding complex systems and the ability to pay attention to details, as a minor error can result in major problems.
- Self motivated and a quick learner.
- Familiarity with High Level Programming Languages.
- 5 years of past Automated Guided Vehicle Experience.
- Technical Degree or equivalent
- Automotive Industry experience
- Programmable Logic Controller and Human Machine Interface Programming Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
The Location: This position will be located in Southfield
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits:
- Comau offers several benefits to provide health and financial security for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. Comau also offers a variety of health and wellness programs, along with the options for a Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contribution, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, employee referral program, maternity and paternity leave, vehicle discounts and more!
- Opportunities for Training and Career Development
- Flexible work hours
Controls, Automated Guided Vehicles
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.