- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline (such as Business, Industrial Relations or Law)
- Related experience in Human Resources in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to work with all levels of employees from Team Member to Senior level
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
- Extremely high proficiency in Google Suite Applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and support change in plant operations
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Direct experience in the creation and implementation of employee training and development programs
- Experience with negotiations, and relationship building in a unionized environment (Unifor)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of WCM Pillar methodology as well as linkage between pillars
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.