Critical Behaviors: The PPS must possess the following characteristics: A Good Communicator; clear, concise and simplified enough for Team members to understand issues and solutions about the process. Good teamwork orientation; sense of initiative and responsibility. Team includes the Team Leaders /Team Members / Supervisors / Shift Managers / Quality Engineers / Other PPS / PIM etc… and if applicable, shop floor Union Officials in order to receive and provide feedback on emerging issues, important information, etc…. Must have sense of initiative and responsibility. Have an ability to work and to learn under pressure. Ability to Coach, train and develop personnel and others on their designated product and processes. Attend and actively participate in training as directed or required based on Future or current Plant Initiatives, Personnel and others on their designated product and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work any shift and work overtime as required
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor employee team members
- Proficient in all MS Office applications and database usage
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing supervisory experience
- Previous experience working in union environment
- Strong background in WCM manufacturing system
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.