Critical Behaviors: The PMS must possess the following characteristics: A Good Communicator; clear, concise and can simplify enough for Team members to understand issues and solutions. Good teamwork orientation; Team includes the equipment manufacturers, Manufacturing Engineering, PML and PMM, Skilled Trades, machine operators and any direct reports. Must have sense of initiative and responsibility. Have an ability to work and to learn under pressure. Can Coach, train and develop Skilled Trades Personnel and others on their designated technology. Attend and actively participate in training as directed or required based on current or future plant initiatives.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving experience
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop skilled trade employees
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering field
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various conveyance systems, welding – all types, paint process and associated systems, vision systems and sensors use and application.
- Experience in automotive / OEM body, paint, stamping press automation or general assembly.
- Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.