Feature Architect Data Logger
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information Technology-Information Communication Technology
Date Posted: February 17, 2021
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
FCA is looking for a Feature Architect (Offshore) for ADAS Data Logger, within the ICT organization to work with Product Development – Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Responsible for the design of the feature
- Work with the requirements team in assimilating requirements
- Develop a high level end to end design document – Connectivity Technical Design Document (CTDD) that links design documents for all systems and components. This includes off-board and onboard design (with PD team) – Work with PD System Engineer to ensure design is end to end.
- Coordinate design for GSDP platform.
- Work with the architecture team in getting detailed architecture. Lead interface design for all components with architects
- Work with channel leads to ensure design is consistent based on requirements
- Lead DFMEA for the feature with approval. Work with PD team to ensure on-board DFMEA is included.
- Obtain Security and design gate approval for end to end feature
- Obtain design and development gate approval for start of validation
- 5 Years of Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity experience including:
2 years in telematics connectivity development and design writing requirements and designs for connected services
- Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups
- Strong experience in eliciting, simplifying, organizing and managing requirements
- Proficient in translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Technical skills include:
- Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
- Ability to review design and ensure they meeting best practices
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with minimum information.
- Experience working in ADAS Connected Features Design or Development
- Experience with Cloud based architecture
- Proficient with Google Suite applications
Specific Skill Requirement
Cloud based architecture, Vehicle and connectivity architecture skills, Web document object model and Web APIs
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology Field
- BSEE or BSCS degree or equivalent.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.