Product Specialist (Temporary Contract)
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Share this job
Join Maserati Product Planning team!
The Product Specialist directly reports to the Product Manager and is accountable for :
- Supporting the Product Manager in the development of new models of the Long Range Plan, granting the definition of the product briefing coherently with customer requirements and ensuring the interaction with both Engineering and Sales Departments;
- Ensuring, throughout the Product Development Process, the accomplishment of the product targets and supporting all pre-launch and launch activities.
- To define segment, body, launch dates, user target and competitor basket;
- To contribute to the briefing to Style dept. and Product Development team;
- To define and manage the Product Grid (dimensions, engines and powertrain, configuration levels and contents by Region);
- To contribute to the definition of commercial parameters (volumes, prices, optional contents by market)
- To contribute, after the commercial launch, to the positioning and to the lifecycle of the products on the market to support the achievement of share, volumes and profitability targets;
- Monitoring main competitors Product and Pricing activities;
- Monitoring of options take rate and prices by Region;
- To gather and analyze product evolution opportunities and needs from markets, customers and trends
- University Degree in Economics or Engineering
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Proficiency with MS Office and Jato (or similar)
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Marketing / Product Planning
- Knowledge and passion for the automotive sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Being capable of managing cross-functional relationships
We offer a temporary contract for this position.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.