- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related Engineering degree from an ABET accredited program or equivalent program
- Minimum of 1 year of Design Releasing experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and/or G Suite
- Experience in the following: Metal Stampings and/or castings, plastic components
- Experience with NX CAD software
- Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics from an ABET accredited program or equivalent program
- Prior Front End Accessory Drive design experience
- Proficiency and use of SimDrive modeling software
- Strong leadership skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.