- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor employee team members
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
- 3 years of supervisory production experience in a manufacturing/automotive environment
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.