Product Support – Technical Help Desk Specialist (Cat.Prot. l.68/99)
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: March 16, 2021
Share this job
Join Maserati Technical Service Operations – Product Support team!
The Technical Help Desk Specialist reports directly to the Technical Support Help Desk Manager
and is responsible for:
- Manage Technical Support requests through the ticketing system BlueOnLine Portal
- Identify reference market critical/emerging technical issue
The job offer is aimed at candidates of either sex (l.903/77 – D.Lgs. n.198/2006) belonging to legally protected category (Categorie Protette l.68/99).
- Provide Technical support through BlueOnLine System directly to dealers and Branch Offices
- Identify and report to correct HQ department issues highlighted from field related to Parts catalogue, Workshop Manual and Diagnostic tool
- Involvement in different improvement activities with other depts (Serviceability, Diagnostic, Quality)
- Development of a Diagnostic Instrument (Diagnostic Sheets), introducing the "Problem Solving“ methodology
- Master's Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical or Electronics)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar/comparable role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other European languages (German, French or Spanish) as a plus
- Good verbal and presentation skills
- Automotive technical knowledge & Failure Modes
- Problem solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- After sales processes knowledge
- Self organizing attitude and ability to operate within tight deadlines
- Team working attitude and ability to synthesize
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.