Parts Logistic Planning – Internship
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: April 23, 2021
Share this job
Join Maserati's Parts Planning, Logistic and Distribution team!
We're looking for an intern that, within our Parts & Service dept and supporting the Demand Planning Manager, will have primary focus on obtaining a reduction in the obsolescence provision set aside annually by working in close collaboration with Commercial and Finance depts.
- Support KPIs definition and calculation
- Provide statistical analysis on the stock supporting the Finance dept., to determine possible Commercial promotions in order to reduce the obsolescence provision
- Master's Degree in Statistics or Industrial Engineering
- Proficiency in English (at least B2 level); knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and of MS Office/Google Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Access
- Knowledge of SO99+ as a plus
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.