- High school diploma or GED required
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must have computer related experience (Windows/Apple products and applications)
- Ability to work any of the three shifts of operation, including weekends and commit to long periods of consecutive work days
- Prior test-driving experience preferred
- CDL / DOT certifications are a plus
- Good verbal, written, and record keeping skills required
- Positive attitude, good teamwork and customer service skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.