Vehicle Homologation & Certification Specialist (Cat.Prot. l.68/99)
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: June 10, 2021
Share this job
Join Maserati Regulation & Homologation dept!
We're looking for a Vehicle Homologation & Certification Specialist that will be responsible for preparing specific homologation documentation for different markets to obtain type approvals.
The job offer is aimed at candidates of either sex (l.903/77 – D.Lgs. n.198/2006) belonging to legally protected category (Categorie Protette l.68/99).
- Supporting Homologation Managers and Engineering stakeholders in daily activities
- Supporting MIT Technical Service
- Self-certification reports (CR) verification
- International Networking for Regulatory process
- Supporting the Decision- making process with Homologation authorities
- Expertise acquisition on Active Safety system evolution
- Weekly checks on Model development phase
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent title of study
- 2 years minimum of experience in the automotive field
- Knowledge of vehicle regulations requirements and their applications
- Knowledge of International markets’ requirements
- English proficiency: B2 or higher
- Knowledge of the Office/Google Suite
- Being Meticulous, accurate, able to interact with different stakeholders
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.