Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Contract position)
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Sales & Marketing-Parts & Service-Mopar
Position Type: Salary
N9A 5K3, CA
Date Posted: November 25, 2021
Brand: FCA Group
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Contract position) will manage customer and dealer concerns at our customer contact centre. Responsibilities will include: commitment to a team environment; the ability to provide extraordinary service and delivery of creative and resourceful solutions that will ensure the best interest of our customers.
FCA Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
All FCA Canada Inc. employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment in accordance with the FCA Canada Inc. Covid-19 Vaccination Policy.
- College Diploma required, preferably in a technical, business or marketing field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Technically oriented and dedicated to providing first rate customer service
- Technical and mechanical background/knowledge would be an asset
- Previous customer care experience an asset
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.