Executive Assistant (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Career Area: Corporate Staffs
Job Category: Human Resources
Date Posted: September 1, 2021
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Maserati's HQ is looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide personal administrative support and assistance to the Executive Management. For this position we're offering a fixed-term contract (maternity cover).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage and maintain executives schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2-5 years of experience providing support at the Executive level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of English
- High flexibility
- Organizational and planning skills; attention to detail and accuracy
- Great communication and team-working skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Being able to act with confidentiality, initiative and proactivity
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.