The 2022 Winter Accounting Internship position will provide a challenging opportunity and give exposure to accounting functions and business applications. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. The internship will provide the opportunity to experience the corporate business culture through various work assignments and structured activities. The intern will gain the communication and etiquette skills required in today’s business environment while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. The internship will also provide a great opportunity to enhance computer skills and learn new systems and software.
- Completion of junior year at an accredited university by January 2022 in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Intern experience
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications)
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.