ICT Manufacturing Senior Controls Specialist
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information Technology-Information Communication Technology
Date Posted: September 16, 2021
Brand: FCA Group
- Ensure freedom of information with all levels of employees and management.
- Balance multiple demands from business partners and ICT senior management.
- Exhibit strong business discipline and acumen.
- Build effective relationships across all levels of employees and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5 years of manufacturing IT experience or related experience
- 3 years of experience with controls based systems (PLC)
- Project Management experience leading diverse teams
- Ability to make tough calls working with bargaining and non-bargaining personnel
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related degree
- Subject matter expert in PLC (programmable logic controller) integration into plant floor systems
- Rockwell Automation and Siemens platform experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.